Monday, October 13, 2008

Sister's Trip To Kauai

It was time for the "Blair Girls" to have another getaway! We all met up in Lihue, Kauai and stayed in Dad & Mom's timeshare condo, which was very nice .... right on the beach.

We explored the island, got some sun, reminisced of old times, went to a stage production of South Pacific, enjoyed a Polynesian Luau, walked the botanical gardens & beaches, ate good food, and took tons of photos! It was a great time.

On the long night flight home I had a three hour layover in Salt Lake City.... so Brian, Carly and Aven picked me up and we went to breakfast! It was so nice, and as always too short in time. Thank-you so much - and I might add, Brian's pickup had 2 inches of SNOW all over it and here I am in capris & tennis shoes! haha

Steve was waiting for me at our airport... what a hunk in a suit & tie (coming from church), a nice site for tired eyes. And waiting on the kitchen counter - a dozen beautiful roses! I'm ready to go back to Hawaii, this time with my sweetheart!


Gail, Karel, Janna & Kim


Northeast shore - Kim, Gail, Janna



Kim & Gail - "the younger girls"





Looking out at the ocean from our deck.



Stop over in Salt Lake City... I stole Carly's scrapebook page! Gran & Avie & Brian

4 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

How beautiful! So glad you had such a great time. Jealous of the nice tan! When you snag Steve to go back, Bri and I will each hide out in a suitcase.

The Page Family said...

How Fun!! You and Steve have always been such a great example of eternal love!! We so miss you both. I am glad we have this fun way of hearing what your up to!! (I want to hide in a bag next trip too!!)

The Ludwig Family said...

Wow, I'm jealous! How fun to have a girl's vacation. Looks like so much fun!

Grammy Ludwig said...

HOW BLESSED YOU ARE TO HAVE EACH OTHER.... YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I AM BLESSED TO KNOW YOU !!!!
XOXOXOXXO