I'm sure glad we didn't have to sleep in the lodge (5' long, foam mattress bunkbeds)..... we are so spoiled, and I am soooo grateful. Richard and Kim Mathews came up a day earlier and were parked right next to us.... we were the only ones in the RV parking area.
My honey
Me in front of our "take along tent".
Beautiful colors
Getting unhooked to head home.



5 comments:
So pretyy! Can't wait to see you guys! Hope you have a great trip!
Love ya, Brian
man i missed you not posting! i hope Hawaii was so much fun but im glad your back! i love when you update your blog!
kim,
thank you for your love and support. you will never know how much your thoughtfulness means to us.
your utah sis...
Wow. Looks beautiful!
I WAS SO SORRY TO HEAR YOU WERE SICK ON YOUR CRUISE... HOPE ALL IS WELL.
LOVE YOU!
i am going private. can i have your e-mail.
Post a Comment