Monday, October 20, 2008

Welcome House Guests - But Where's Avie?

Wednesday I made the trek to Spokane to meet up with Rachel & Austin. Austin & I played in the waiting room while Rachel had her doctor's checkup... it's a girl!! Due March 5th (my birthday) but we all know she will probably deliver a week earlier... We went to lunch and did some shopping, then they rode back to Pasco with me to visit a few days. Dallas had to work but came down on Sunday to pick them up. It was a fun & busy time... Austin is definitely a curious little guy, full of ENERGY. If only I could have some of that!

Saturday Steve & I worked to winterize the pool and put away all the outdoor furniture. Fall is definitely here. Austin was such a cutie, chasing after the dog and helping with the rake! haha He still wanted to jump off into the pool! Brrrr! That would have been a bit chilly!

We are missing Brian, Carly & Avie!!



Austin helping with the rake! haha


Our little man



Grandma & Austin



Dallas, Rachel & Austin, & ???

2 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

Handsome little man and family! Love that sweater vest!!

Paige and Garret Story said...

a girl yayayayayaya! congrats!