Rachel & Austin came down Friday and went to the Fair & Rodeo with us... Then Dallas brought his new toy and joined us Saturday morning. They had fun trying out the new Polaris 800. I even went for a ride... LOTS of POWER!! Whoow! About did a wheelie when I pushed the throttle!! haha. I'm sure it would do some climbing - Moab or the Dunes.
Austin loves going for a ride with his daddy! Look out! Varoom, roommm! Nice & slow... (for now)


Rachel, Dallas and Austin, and ???
Austin loves going for a ride with his daddy! Look out! Varoom, roommm! Nice & slow... (for now)
Rachel, Dallas and Austin, and ???




2 comments:
Wow~ That thing is crazy! Bri and I were just looking at the pics. I would prob kill myself on it...Did I ever tell you the first time I drove one, I ran into a barbed wire fence?? That would be me.
what a darling family !!! i love the new toy !!!!
Post a Comment