Steve & I in front of our "ride". Just about to board.
What a way to see the sights! Arizona desert formations and 1500 year old Indian ruins in the cliffs...how did they get up there? A helicopter trip would not be complete without zipping down the canyon above the river - and it actually had water in it. So fun.
Truth be known I was a bit queezey toward the end and glad to get my feet back on the ground. But it was so awesome.
These ruins were really almost to the top of the cliff, on a shear face.... how did they do this? Bringing home the groceries would be a real poo. No way to even hike to it - ropes and wall climbing only.






4 comments:
Gorgeous. Bri and I soaking it in...through our laptops... :(
Soooo cool! That's definitely the way to sight see for sure!! those Indian ruins are way cool! they were probably some kind of lizard or spider people that could just zip up and down the cliff now problem haha
wow can't wait to see more.
SO BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ARE SO GUTTY!!! I AM PROUD OF YOU. YOU SURE MADE AVIE'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL! WHAT A GOOD GRANDMA!
CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU FOR THE BLESSING. XOXOXOX
Post a Comment