Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tribute to My Mom

Lylas Robertson Blair, 1929 - 2004

Happy Mothers Day & Birthday too.


Contestant in beauty pagent... she won my vote!!


Mom and her brothers - Richard & Jack (taken at our house on the folks 40th anniversary)

Fun with our young family in Hawaii

"WIPEOUT"!! Mom, having fun with Rach & Brian


Handsome couple at Karel & Rod's wedding. Mom & Dad married 51 years (and still going).
We miss you both.



The "Blair" girls with Mom - 2004
Happy Mothers Day Sisters!

3 comments:

Rachel & Dallas Jenkinson said...

love u Grammie. Everyone needs to make sure they eat their trees and stumps!

Brian and Carly said...

She was a gorgeous lady! Bri and I couldn't get over that incredible dress and waistline! What a great tribute, I wish I would have known her.

Paige and Garret Story said...

wow those pictures are so cool! she was so gorgeous!