Our daughters... we couldn't have been more blessed. Two great mommies to raise our grandchildren.... and we are adding on to those numbers!! Daughter Rachel with her new baby girl Paislee, and a very busy almost two year old Austin, who keeps us all laughing (except maybe his mommy, haha payback!). Then daughter in law Carly, busy with a just walking (should say "running") Aven, our blue eyed sweetie.... and.....???? hmmmm.
Carly & Rachel with their "girls" at Easter.
Rachel & Austin

Carly & Avie
WE LOVE YOU - "MOMMIES", and appreciate you both so much! You make the Grand Mothers so proud.
2 comments:
Oh! Thank you for that sweet post! I'm still wondering how it was possible that I taught YW yesterday about mothers...and I am one! It goes so fast.
Bri spoiled me like crazy yesterday. HE'S THE BEST. You did a great job! Love ya.
we are really blessed aren't we... weren't they just our little girls... when did they grow up and have their own? boy, time is just flying... thanks for raising such a great son... you are a wonderful mom. we love him so much!!!
Post a Comment