Monday, April 6, 2009

Visit from Miss Paislee & Austin

Rachel and the grandbabies came down for a visit last week. I don't know how she does it!!?? I'm pooped just keeping up with Austin! ...never mind up all hours of the night to feed "little Miss Paislee". We did have a fun time and even got some shopping in at the mall. It was great having them here, and miss them already.

Paislee Marie Jenkinson (one month old)
Grandpa & Paislee - "Asleep at the computer"

Austin & Grandpa playing with new toy

2 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

What great shots! So happy that you are back in the blogging world! Can't wait to meet that cute little niece and see everyone. Love ya!

Grammy Ludwig said...

OH THEY ARE DARLING... I LOVE RACHEL SO MUCH AND HER LITTLE CUTIES !!! WHAT A CUTE GRANDMA AND GRANDPA YOU ARE... I LOVE THE GRAMPS ASLEEP AT THE COMPUTER, THAT IS PRICELESS.
HAVE MISSED YOU!!! LOVE YOU TONS.