With all the family there we planned our Easter Dinner for Saturday evening... great gathering, only we missed Karel & Rod's clan, who are in S.Carolina having fun without us! We had, as always, more than enough great food and our grandbabies to entertain us.
Sunday morning, we all headed to church with Rachel & Dallas, for the blessing of Paislee Marie Jenkinson. She was of course beautiful in her fluffy white dress, and lacey shoes. She was of course perfect - and Dallas gave her a blessing to warm your heart! It was great.
Before church we were able to get some family photos on the back lawn... they still had some snow under the trees!! Austin had fun picking up pinecones.... So much fun, they grow up too fast.
Then directly off to get Brian, Carly & Avie to the airport, and we headed home. It's too quiet here!

Grandbabies!! Austin, Paislee & Avie

Dallas & Rachel, with Austin & Paislee

Brian & Carly and Avie
Rachel & Paislee... so pretty - both of them!
Michelle's baby shower (my niece)
The Ferrell's (part of them), Larry & Gail, my sister on the ends, and daughter Michelle & hubby Lee.
Gail, Avie, Carly, Rachel & Paislee, & Janna
Avie & Austin - "cousins", sharing a ball






3 comments:
You got some great shots! I will have to steal them! Sure had a great time! We love you.
I love the pictures!! It's nice to see how Rachel and Brian are doing!! They both have very beautiful families!! I love the picture at the top of your blog of the family.
They're all so cute! I feel like we're behind!! Sorry I haven't kept the blog updated...life has been more than hectic with the show I'm directing and all. It'll all be over in two weeks!!! Then I can actually work for 8 hours like everybody else...for the last two weeks of school! Are you guys coming to Denver for a ball game at all? We'd love to see you! We'll be in Peru from June 11th to August 4th. Love you! Thanks again for taking us to lunch when we were passing through!
Post a Comment