We appreciated the Pittman's next door for their unconditional help in making sure she & Miss Kitty were always taken care of in our absence. Jeff & Tammy we love you, it was over and above this time. Our family was all together waiting for the fireworks on the lake in McCall, Idaho when we got the news, so together we shared our loss.
I guess it was fitting that she passed away on the 4th of July before the fireworks started.... she always freaked out, big time. We miss you - ya dumb dog!! ....and so does the cat.

"Huh?"
"Prissy Pepper" At Rachel's wedding reception we put a bow on her and she paraded around all evening thinking she was "all that"! haha Almost as cute as the bride.... well not quite.



3 comments:
poor peppy. She was also nickname "wizzer" by Brian and I because she had peed on us when she was a puppy, while we were camping in the hamock outside!!
Little pep. I love that top pic. That one needs to go in a frame! Thank goodness all dogs go to heaven. At least I believe it! We love you.
as much as i am tired of our oscar weiner dog... when he gets sick i panic.. he is getting old. dumb dogs...why do we do this to ourselves... xoxoxxo
Post a Comment